The laser cutting machine focuses the laser light emitted from the laser into a high-power density laser beam through the optical path system. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece to make the workpiece reach the melting point or boiling point, and the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal.
Laser cutting processing is to replace the traditional mechanical knife with an invisible beam. It has the characteristics of high precision, fast cutting, not limited to cutting patterns, automatic typesetting, saving materials, smooth cuts, and low processing costs. It will be gradually improved or replaced Traditional metal cutting process equipment. The mechanical part of the laser cutter head has no contact with the workpiece, so it will not scratch the surface of the workpiece during work; the laser cutting speed is fast, the incision is smooth and flat, and generally does not require subsequent processing; the cutting heat affected zone is small, the plate deformation is small, and the slit is narrow 0.1mm~0.3mm); the incision has no mechanical stress, no shearing burr; high processing accuracy, good repeatability, and no damage to the surface of the material; CNC programming, can process any plan, and can cut large-format whole plates without Opening the mold saves time and economy.
When the laser cutting machine is working, it is very dangerous if it fails. Novices must be trained by professionals to operate independently. Based on experience, 13 details of the safe work of laser cutting machines are summarized:
1. Observe the general safety operation regulations of cutting machines. Start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser start procedure.
2. Operators must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection equipment according to regulations, and must wear protective glasses that meet the regulations near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser to avoid the potential hazards of smoke and steam.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator shall not leave the post or be taken care of without authorization. If it is necessary to leave, stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place paper, cloth or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When an abnormality is found during processing, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor.
8. Keep the laser, the bed and the surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution, and stack the workpieces, plates, and waste materials as required.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with gas cylinder supervision regulations. It is forbidden to explode gas cylinders in the sun or close to heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. Observe high-voltage safety regulations when repairing. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1,000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance shall be carried out in accordance with regulations and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, manually start the machine in the X and Y directions at low speed, and check whether there is any abnormality.
12. After inputting the new part program, test run it first and check its operation.
13. When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the cutting machine going out of the effective stroke range or two collisions.
Post time: Oct-21-2020