The handheld fiber laser welding machineis a new generation of laser welding equipment, which belongs to non-contact welding. The operation process does not require pressure. Its working principle is to directly irradiate a high-energy intensity laser beam on the surface of the material through the interaction of the laser and the material. The material is melted inside, and then cooled and crystallized to form a weld.
It subverts the working mode of the traditional laser welding machine. It has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful welding seam, fast welding speed, and no consumables. It can perfectly replace traditional argon when welding thin stainless steel plates, iron plates, galvanized plates and other metal materials. Arc welding, stainless steel plate, iron plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials welding.
Advantages of handheld laser welding machine
1. Wide welding range: The handheld welding head is equipped with 5m-10m original optical fiber, which overcomes the limitations of the workbench space, and can be used for long-distance welding or welding outdoors;
2. Convenient and flexible to use: Hand-held laser welding is equipped with movable pulleys, which is comfortable to hold and can adjust the working position at any time. It is free and flexible, and is suitable for various working environment scenarios.
3. A variety of welding methods: welding at any angle can be realized: overlap welding, butt welding, vertical welding, flat fillet welding, internal fillet welding, external fillet welding, etc., and can be used for various complex welded workpieces and large workpieces with irregular shapes welding. Realize welding at any angle. In addition, it can also complete cutting, welding and cutting can be switched freely, just change the welding copper nozzle to the cutting copper nozzle, which is very convenient.
4.Good welding effect: Hand-held laser welding is thermal fusion welding. Compared with traditional welding, laser welding has a higher energy density and can achieve better welding results. The welding area has little thermal effect, is not easy to deform or blacken, and has a back surface. The problem of traces is that the welding depth is large, the melting is sufficient, and it is firm and reliable. The welding seam strength reaches or exceeds the base metal itself, which cannot be guaranteed by ordinary welding machines.
5. The welding seam does not need to be polished: after traditional welding, the welding point needs to be polished to ensure smoothness and not roughness. The hand-held laser welding precisely reflects more advantages in the processing effect: continuous welding, smooth and no fish-scale patterns, beautiful and no scars, and less follow-up polishing procedures.
6. Save labor cost: Compared with arc welding, the processing cost can be reduced by about 30%. The operation is simple, easy to learn, and quick to get started. The technical threshold of operators is not high. Ordinary workers can take up their posts after a short training, which can easily achieve high-quality welding results.
Application field of handheld laser welding machine
The handheld laser welding machine is mainly for the welding of fixed position of large and medium-sized sheet metal, cabinets, chassis, aluminum alloy door and window frames, stainless steel wash basins and other large workpieces, such as inner right angles, outer right angles, and flat welds. The heat-affected area during welding is small, the deformation is small, and the welding depth is large and strong. It is widely used in kitchen and bathroom industry, home appliance industry, advertising industry, mold industry, stainless steel products industry, stainless steel engineering industry, doors and windows industry, handicraft industry, household goods industry, furniture industry, auto parts industry, etc.
Post time: Apr-30-2021