Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Daily Maintenance
Optical Fiber Laser Cutting Machine has now become an indispensable laser processing equipment in sheet metal processing industry, because the main working principle of optical fiber laser cutting machine is dependent on the laser, so in the process of using the cutting machine, pay attention to the maintenance of the laser
Causes and Solutions of Laser Aging in Laser Source
- The laser itself exists in the problem.
- When the power down to affect the production, it is necessary to maintain the laser and external optical path. When the maintenance is completed, the cutting ability will be restored to the factory level.
- It is necessary to regularly maintain the external optical path of the laser generator. In fact, the laser cutting machine in the work of a period of time, the power decline is inevitable.
- Each guide rail should be cleaned regularly to remove dust and other sundries to ensure the normal operation of the precision optical fiber laser cutting machine.
- If the compressed air quality (mainly oil pollution filtration, dryness, dust). There is a lot of dust and smoke on the production site, and some users put the spray painting work near the fiber laser cutting machine, which will affect the cutting quality and cutting ability of the fiber laser cutting machine.
- Guide rail should be cleaned and lubricated frequently, and the motor should also be cleaned and lubricated regularly, the machine in the process can better position, more accurate cutting, cutting out the quality of the product will be improved.
Requirements for Cooling Water
The use of cooling water can reduce the heat generated in the use of optical fiber laser cutting machine, so that the use of the equipment motor can maintain the normal temperature, so that the use of optical fiber laser cutting machine will be more stable.
Note: It is required to replace the cooling water of optical fiber laser cutting machine once every three months. The cooling water adopts Watsons distilled water and its conductivity is required to be 30US /cm< conductivity <50us/cm. If the conductivity is greater than 50us/cm, the cooling water should be replaced in time. If the conductivity is less than 30us/cm, tap water can be added to the cooling water. When adding tap water, pay attention to monitor the conductivity value to avoid exceeding the requirements. The case of optical fiber laser cutting machine adopts closed design. Please keep the case airtight during use to prevent the high temperature and humidity outside from entering the case.
The inspection of enclosure should pay attention to the following aspects:
- Whether the door of each machine cabinet is closed and secured; Whether the lifting bolts at the top should be tightened; Whether the protection cover of the unused communication control interface at the back of the chassis is properly covered and the used one is properly fixed; Whether the connection entrance of the power cord is sealed, etc.
- If the cabinet door of the chassis needs to be opened for some reasons during use, the chiller should be closed first before the cabinet door can be started up. After the cabinet door can be closed, please follow the starting sequence of the optical fiber laser cutting machine. First, turn on the power switch of the laser and run for more than 60 minutes, then turn on the chiller. After the actual temperature of high and low warm water of the chiller reaches ±1℃, the high pressure of the optical fiber laser cutting machine is applied.
The use of cooling water can keep the optical fiber laser cutting machine in normal operation, so we also need to ensure the normal use of cooling water, which will also be beneficial to our equipment.